Monday 14 July 2014

1 Week to go

Well, that's the last training session before the crossing of the English Channel.

I had a fantastic weekend training on the Menai Straits with Liverpool Canoe Club. On the Saturday we left from Beaumaris and headed NE around Puffin Island and back. I have anchored many a time off Puffin Island on Zuma but seeing the island from a Kayak was amazing. Sunday they took me to the Swellies and scared the life out of me with my first white water session, I took a dip a couple of times but I learnt so much.

Thank you the ladies and gentlemen at Liverpool Canoe club for their help over the last few months.

Now I am to rest for the rest of the week with no gym and no kayaking :) concentrate on my diet and prepare mentally for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment