Sunday 25 September 2011

Ooops

After yesterdays disappointment of not getting to Girvan, I decided to drown my sorrows with copious amounts of alcohol. I met man in the pub that is living on his boat and proceeded to get quite drunk with him, John is in 70 but with the humour of a 16 year old,, anyway.......
I went for a shower this morning only to find John's shoes and clothes outside the shower cubical and I thought to myself this is my chance to have a laugh, so I filled a glass with ice cold water and chucked it over the shower door, only to hear very loud scottish schriek, followed by alot of swearing. This was a bit strange as John wasn't Scottish.
Then the shower door opened and a massive bloke stood there (not John) in the nude saying I dont know what happened then but a load of freezing cold water just came over me, as I was the only one in the shower block with him, what was I to do !!!
I first of all said " sorry, I thought you were someone else" but he didnt hear me, then thinking on my feet we both looked up and saw abit of the water that went on the ceiling and I proceeded to say it must of been a burst in the ceiling, to my amazement he agreed and went to tell the staff.
Afterwards we got talking and he made a donation to the charity, now I have guilt !!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment