Thursday 1 September 2011

1st September

Four months on Zuma today, the way its going I am going to win the title for slowest circumnavigation of Britain.

The parrot sanctuary was amazing, I helped out there on Wednesday and learnt so much about parrots, Finley stayed over last night and got spoilt to bits, he is now eating chicken bones, chicken, pomegranate, scrambled eggs and seems so happy with the change.

People told me when I took this challenge on that it would change my life and up to Tuesday I hadn't felt that it would until I arrived here, it's an amazing place and I would love to be a part of it.

Not only has the Parrot sanctuary blown me away, so has the island and it's inhabitants, I came across a beautiful property whilst out walking and to my amazement it's owned by the marina and they are looking to sell the property . It has not been inhabited for several years and it is exactly what I have been looking for.

Unfortunately out of the blue a Canadian millionaire called the marina today to say he was sending a surveyor out to survey the property. I was gutted I thought they were winding me up, however they think he might be after buying land with the property and I don't think they want to sell the land, so hopefully it won't go through.

I am delivering a yacht tomorrow to Tobermory, until Sunday to raise some funds as the pot is nearly empty.

Sorry for the delay with the Caledonian video, but it's been a crazy few days.

2 comments:

  1. Paul.
    What's going on since you've left Liverpool.
    You've found out Finley could be a girl, god help us if it flys both ways.
    Plus your thinking of becoming a Highlander.
    Whats your mum going to say?

    Wal your dads mate who he owes a pint to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batten down the hatches this coming week! Tuesday 6th September is going to be bad with very strong winds Force 8, 9 or even 10 in places.

    Stay put and enjoy a safe haven. :-)

    ReplyDelete