Monday 19 September 2011

19th September

Solitary confinement, comes to mind !!

The weather forecast is not looking good for ages and ages and ages.

Killing time for 5 months in a fibreglass shoe box is taking its toll now, I am taking about an hour in the shower, as long as I can to make breakfast, spending hours studying the weather, trying to find a slot to run for home, I am running out of things to keep me occupied.

Ive even offered a free labour service to Yatch Haven just to keep busy.

I never considered myself as a patient type of guy, however this is pushing any patience I have to the limit.

I could jump a train and go home for a week or two but I would consider that as failing so close to the end.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you can always talk and chat with Finlay. We won't hold it against you. Talking to yourself is some kind of madness but talking to a parrot is another ball-game altogether.

    Keep your chin up, there will be a weather window for you, even if you have to wait a bit longer.

    We also have rain and strong breezes here in Portsmouth and at the moment, my boat won't go anywhere at all due to electrical problems so you are lucky in that respect.

    Best regards David & Heatha

    ReplyDelete