Saturday 20 June 2015

All looking good

Not long to go now and the back is feeling a lot better after a rest from gym and kayaking. My only concern now is I have not trained enough but we will just have to wait and see :).

I received an email from the canal river trust recently asking me to get in touch with them and my heart sank as I thought there was some legality I had over looked and they were going to inform my that I could not attempt the challenge,

However, it was the opposite, they wanted to know if they could help in anyway. That is such good news as there were a few grey area I was a bit unsure of. They have arranged for me to be allowed to go through the 1.3 mile long tunnel in the kayak. (saves a not so nice walk over the hills with the kayak) and hopefully a key for showers and fresh water along the way amongst raising awareness.. Thank you so much.

Getting excited


No comments:

Post a Comment