Thursday, 11 August 2011

11th August

The weather was forecast was no good for today but when I eventually woke to check the weather forecast it looked ok apart from the lock gates being closed and the break in the weather for Friday has now gone to F7 so I have decided to stay for the Sea festival on Saturday and try and raise more monies and more awareness of the condition.

I think the only way to get to Inverness with the forecast is to do short trips, so the plan now is to leave for Montrose on Sunday then Stonehaven Monday and so on until I get to the Canal.

No comments:

Post a comment