Wednesday 6 July 2011

6th July 2011

I now know were I was going wrong, walking into a local sailing club with a scouse accent and a pair of Adidas Marathons on isn't the best attire to a sailing club. So I have bit the bullet and purchased myself a pair of 'deck shoes' now I am an accomplished sailor despite my ability.






I must tell you about a 17 year old lad who has just pulled up in Woolverstone Marina, he also is sailing around Britain single handed, he is a brilliant lad with amazing courage, he's spinaker crazy and knows his stuff.
He's sailing around Britain for the Even Keel and RYA Sailability charities, which are two fantastic charities.

His web site is www.tomwebbsailing.com

1 comment:

  1. ...you need to shave your legs as well, when on the south coast.... :o))

    ReplyDelete