Wednesday 13 October 2010

Making Progress..

That's the tri-light fixed thanks to Rob, only a few jobs left then its time to empty the boat and put everything back in, in an organised fashion and finally throw away those out of date biscuits and breakfast cereal.

Rob was quite bemused as to my intentions of sleeping under the anchor with a chain that's seen better days, so it looks like I'm on the prowl for a new anchor chain if I'm planning on anchoring up on the journey, which is very likely.

I'm also going to have to invest in a couple of solar panels due to the long legs required on the journey and the amount of amps being used by the radio, lights, navigation instruments and 'toilet', or invest in more batteries, but space is limited.

So, its all going to plan, I've a few issues to resolve with 'work' then its off to clear my head..

No comments:

Post a Comment